Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 118.
- Allocate ($ 5 million) for the Ministry of Health to purchase children`s vaccines for the year 2021-2022.
- Approval the memorandum of understanding between the Palestinian General Prosecution and the Canadian Ministry of Justice on international cooperation in criminal matters.
- Allocate up to (ILS 2 million) to support the 2021 yearly program of history research and Palestinian narrative promoting.
- Approval of the joint vision of the Commission of Detainees And Ex- Detainees Affairs and Al - Quds University to implement the Cabinet decision for transforming the Abu Jehad Center for prisoners` Movement Affairs into a governmental institution.
- Approval of a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies to possess immovable properties.
- Defining the salaries of the heads of public universities according to the career scale of the unified cadre at the Palestinian universities.