Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 215.
- Allocating a lump sum of money to cover scholarships for students who have excelled the 2023 High School Exam to enroll in local higher education institutions.
- Ratifying the agreement between the Government of the State of Palestine and the Government of the Sultanate of Oman to establish a joint committee for bilateral consultation and cooperation.
- Ratifying the MOU between the Government of the State of Palestine and the Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan in the field of legal cooperation.
- Approval of the “2023-2030" National Strategy to enhance the political participation of Palestinian women.
- Approval of a contract to construct wheat silos in Palestine.
- Formation of a legal committee to prepare a legislation to criminalize the phenomenon of permits` brokers.
- Approval of a number of permits to individuals and companies to purchase and own real estates.