Decisions of the Palestinian`s cabinet meeting No. 84.
1. Lockdown to all commercial and service facilities from 11/27/2020 Friday morning until Sunday morning in all governorates, except for bakeries and pharmacies, to be followed by a daily closure starting from 11/29/2020 Sunday 7:00 PM until 6:00 AM, for 14 days.
2. Establishment of a committee to prepare a regulatory bylaw for preserving the rights of Palestinian labors working inside the green line lands.
3. Approval of extending the bids receiving period from companies applied for the International tender for the investment project in Zahrat Al Finjan landfill until 01/20/2020 AD.
4. Ratification of the contracting agreement between the Central Bureau of Statistics and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development “OECD" to support the intellectual services.
5. Approval of a number of fund requests for non- profit companies`.
6. Referral of a number of civil servants on early retirement according to the laws and principles, and based on their request.
7. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies to possess immovable real estates.