Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 189.
- Formation of a committee to set a vision for the project management units funded by donors.
- Approval of the MOU between the Government of the State of Palestine and the Government of the State of Qatar for bilateral cooperation in the fields of establishing partnerships and exchanging expertise to enable women exercising of their human rights.
- Approval of extending the transportation services tender for centers, facilities and hospitals of the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of allocating three contracts to computer engineering experts to carry out the follow up, support and maintenance work at the Government Computer Center in the Ministry of Telecom and Information Technology.
- Allocate money to assist in purchasing a plot of land to establish a municipal slaughterhouse in Yatta/ Hebron.
- Approval of allocating a financial assistance to Yabous radio station in Jerusalem.
- Approval of contracting with an expert to work at the Ministry of Education.
- Approval of direct purchase to cover the needs of hosting the President of the International Olympic Committee in Palestine.
- Formation of a committee to develop a vision for electrical cars and its rapid spread including the changes in infrastructure and in technical, legal and financial legislations.
- Adding representatives from the security apparatus to the membership of the civil peace and reform higher committee.
- Approval of the recommendations of the technical committee for state property management.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.