Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 209.
- Assign the competent governmental departments to grant the necessary approvals for non- profit companies to obtain fund based on aligning their programs with the departments` plans.
- Approval of increasing the annual financial allocations for Hebron Reconstruction Committee.
- Approval of establishing an advisory council for the Ministry of Women`s Affairs.
- Approval of allocating money for the lawyer Muhannad Jabara against due work fees on the Ministry of Jerusalem Affairs for the period of (2016-2019).
- Ratification of the agreement between the Central Bureau of Statistics and (UNESCWA) to implement a joint project supporting the enhancement of Palestinian institutions in planning, implementing, and monitoring the theoretical and global development plans and strategies.
- Endorsement of the recommendations concluded by the special committee to settle the dispute between Arab Al -Rshayda and the People of Sa`ir. In its meeting No. (2) held on 05/14/2023.
- Formation of a special committee to study the appropriate procurement methods to meet the needs of cloud computing and disasters recovery project.
- Approval of purchasing spare parts required for the maintenance of the electricity substations power transformers.
- . Approval of equalizing the allowance given to the employees of the Palestinian National Institute of Public Health with those given to the employees of the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of contracting with a consultant to work at the Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs.
- Referral on early retirement of a number of security members upon their request.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.