Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 99.
- Establishment of a crisis cell to follow up the Palestinian access to the Covid- 19 vaccine necessary to confront the Corona virus.
- Approval of employment to the emergency medical staff required to meet the urgent needs of the Ministry of Health to confront the Corona Virus in the President Mahmoud Abbas Hospital, Dora Hospital, Jericho Academy, Qeshda Center, Bidya Center, Palestine Medical Complex, Nablus Red Crescent, Jericho Health Directorate.
- Approval of the replacing procedures of the bids guarantees for the Ministry of Health and the Military Services with the guarantee of suppliers dues.
- Formation of a technical committee to start the work on implementing the second phase of the Government E- Service project with the executing company.
- Establishment of a special technical committee to communicate with local and international parties to complete the final amendments of the companies draft law which that came into effect in 2018.
- Adoption of a number of recommendations regarding the Palestine`s response to gender issues over 20 years.
- Approval of payment of allowances against additional work for drivers and maintenance technicians of the Ministry of Public works and Housing.
- Approval of additional work the project of electrical net rehabilitation in the village of Zubeidat in the Jordan Valley.
- Approval of fund requests for a number of non- profit companies.
- Approval of the hazardous waste management system.
- Initial approval of the understandings that have been reached with Medical Syndicate.