Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 203.
- Approval of the cooperation agreement between the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the Indonesian Defense University in the field of providing educational scholarships.
- Approval of the final draft of the 2023 Legislative Plan.
- Approval of the general framework of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Social Development.
- Approval of the amended organizational structure of the Independence Bank for Investment and Development.
- Approval of the Recommendations set by the Special Committee to Study the Files of Land and Real Estates in the Governorate of Jerusalem.
- Exceptional approval of covering expenses against external work missions to employees at the Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs; for their participation in the solidarity campaign to relief the Palestinian refugees in Syria and Turkey.
- Referral of an employee from the Negotiations Affairs Department on early retirement upon his request.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
- Approval of the annual leave regulation for radiology technicians working at the Ministry of Health.
- Endorsement of the follow-up report and reforms required to implement the National Development Plan for 2022.