Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 197.
- Work will begin at 9:00 am and end at 2:00 Pm during the holy month of Ramadan for the year 2023 AD/ 1444 AH, provided that working hours return to normal after the end of the blessed month.
- Continuation of work with wintertime during the holy month of Ramadan until the end of the Eid Al Fitr holiday.
- Adopt the slogan of “Jerusalem the Arab` digital capital for 2023" as an electronic format for the formal documents of the government departments.
- Allocate money for decorating the city of Jerusalem on the holy month of Ramadan for the year 2023 AD 1444 AH.
- Amending the cabinet decision no. (06/126/18/M.W/M.A) of 2021 regarding linking the towns of (India, Beit Awa, deir Samet, and Beit Maktoum) to the western power line.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
- Approval of the Ministerial Committee recommendations to honor the distinguished Palestinian women in various sectors.
- Approval of granting Palestine women award for creativity and excellence.
- Amending the name of the “Ministerial Committee to Supervise the Investment Project in Zahrat Al-Fingan Landfill.
- Adopt the energy purchase agreement of the investment project in Zahrat Al Finjan Landfill for the incineration of waste and the generation of energy.