Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 194.
- Approval of an agreement of cooperation between the government of the state of Palestine and the government of the republic of Tunisia in the field of crime`s combating.
- Approval of an agreement between the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics and the United Nations Fund for Populations Activities(UNFPA), to execute the activities funded by the UN fund for (2023-2026).
- Adopting a form for common operations between the Ministry of Transport and Communications and the Local Authorities to operate the vehicles` examination centers.
- Approval of the capital value of Palestine Independence Bank for Investment and Development.
- Approval of the 2023 budget for the National Assembly of the Families of Martyrs of Palestine.
- Formation of disputes review committee at the pertinent Unit in the High Council of the Public Procurement Policies.
- Approval of replacing the bank guarantees on medicines and medical consumables bids of 2023.
- Approval of membership renewals for a number of members at the Palestinian Agricultural Disaster Risk Reduction and Insurance Fund Board of Directors.
- Approval of purchasing an additional quantity of the (Immunoglobulin 5GM 100 Vial) drug.
- Approval of a changing order to complete the excavation works project of the National School of Administration.
- Approval of purchase of electric generators for the interest of the High Judicial Council.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Board of Directors of the National Authority for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
- Referral of a number of civil servants on early retirement up on their request.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Approval of the regulation of steering committee to follow up on the legal cases filed by or against the State of Palestine.
- Referral of a number of security service members to early retirement up on their request.