Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 116.
- Increasing the coverage of wounded health insurance for those who have been harmed by the Israeli occupation forces, to be (100%) instead of (95%) for each person carrying the insurance of the Palestinian Foundation for the Care of the Families of Martyrs and Wounded.
- Allocate fund of (3,124,000 ILS) to support projects in town of Beta and to meet its needs and requirements.
- Allocate fund to cover the government needs of constructions for the year 2021.
- Defining the price of the “Corona Virus" test for the non - epidemic cases, at a value of (100 ILS).
- Approval of direct purchase of equipment and spare parts for the Bakery of the Presidential guards.
- Allocate fund to cover the 2021 administrative and operational expenditures for the Independence Bank for Development and Investment.
- Approval of renewal of contracts for (265 employees) of the World Bank project to work in the Ministry of Health for a period of six months.
- Allocate (7) financial transactions to employ a childhood and juvenile protection counselors at the Ministry of Social Development.
- Formation of a technical team for the E-procurement strategy.
- Approval of a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies to possess immovable properties.
- Allocate plots of land in all Palestinian governorates for public benefit.