Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 207.
- Approval of renewal for contracts of traffic organizers on Qalandia Street/ Jerusalem for one year.
- Adoption of the action plan of the National Team to implement the Obligations of the State of Palestine under the Convention against Torture.
- Approval of providing support to the National Water Company.
- Approval of printing commemorative stamps.
- Approval of the needs of the Technology Center for Creativity and Innovation.
- Formation of a special committee to purchase information security systems.
- Re- establishment of the special committee for following up and supervise the issuance of stamps, postal cards, revenue stamps, alimony fund.
- Formation of a committee to study the possibility of giving incentive to the government departments` information technology staffs.
- . Formation of a special committee to study the government departments needs of distinguished professional capabilities.
- Extending the work of the committee to accredit previous years of service for the PLO employees and factions, as well as the years of imprisonment for prisoners.
- Amendment of the Cabinet decision regarding the wastewater treatment plant of Wadi Al-Arroub in Sa`ir.
- Approval of renting a building for the interest of Land Registration Department in the governorate of Ramallah and Al-Bireh.
- Approval of the job description cards for the General Directorate of the National Center for Occupational Safety at the Ministry of Labor.
- Approval of granting funds to a number of non- profit companies.
- Approval of the job description cards of the Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
- Ratification of the statute amending the regulation no. (8) of 2022 for premium vehicles numbers.