Adopting the government standardization model for government department’s procedural manuals.
- Ratifying the MOU between the Palestinian Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the People`s Republic of China.
- Ratifying the cooperation MOU in the field of higher education and science with the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in the Republic of Poland.
- Approval of covering the treatment of liver and kidney transplant patients as well as biologic treatment patients.
- Approval of contracting with a pediatric surgery specialist to work at the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of contract renewal for an expert to work at the Ministry of Jerusalem Affairs.
- Approval of sending doctors to specialize in forensic medicine.
- Approval of forming a committee to prepare establishing Palestine Electrical Company.
- Approval of purchasing a maintenance service for the computerized health information system "HIS" at the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of direct purchase of Doora Hospital cleaning services.
- Approval of a contract to supervise business projects associated with the central desalination plant / Gaza.
- Approval of direct purchase for electrical materials to construct a feeder for the Al-Shaarawiyyah and Al-Nazala areas in Tulkarm
- Approval of completing the remaining work for electrical power reduction station in Tulkarm
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non - profit companies.
- Approval of granting purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Allocate plots of land in all Palestinian governorates.
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine a decision by law of a law no.(25) of 2022 regarding the National Association for the Prevention of Torture.