Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 124.
- Allocate fund to face the Israeli construction plans in Jerusalem.
- Approval of the direct purchase from the North Electricity Company, to install electricity subscription for the Red Crescent Hospital for Corona in Nablus.
- Approval of the change order of maintenance contracts for MIR and Tomography equipment of public hospitals for 2021.
- Adding two members to the preparation committee of a management plan confronting the occupation incitement against Palestinian Curriculum.
- Ratification of the Eighth Annual Report on Complaints at Government Departments.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Land Sector Support and Development Committee.