Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 211.
1. Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to take the necessary measures to publish the International Convention on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR).
2. Approval of direct purchase for children’s vaccinations from the United Nations International Children`s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) for the period 2023-2024.
3. Approval of increasing the medical consumables required for dialysis.
4. Approval of the change order to execute additional works for the Central Training Institute in Jericho (the second phase).
5. Approval of the conditional receive of the government electronic services systems’ project.
6. Approval of finishing and services contract`s annexes for the headquarters of the Independence Bank for Investment and Development.
7. Approval of the recommendations concluded by the technical committee to confront the indictment against Palestinian curriculum and Isralization of education in Jerusalem, in its meeting no. (3) On 06/08/2023.
8. Formation of a committee to study the percentage of deductions from the employees` income to pay off the loans granted to them by banks.
9. Referral on early retirement of a number of security members upon their request.
10. Approval of replacing the representative of the Ministry of National Economy at the Board of Directors of the Administration and Telecom Regulatory Authority
11. Initial approval of a project to eliminate the asthma disease caused by stone ‘saws in Hebron.
12. Approval of renting a headquarter for the Land Registration Department built on the lands of Al Bireh/ the Governorate of Ramallah and Al Bireh.
13. Approval of amending the regular courts` fees schedule annexed to the regular courts` fees Act No. (1) of 2003.
14. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
Formation of a special committee to participate in Expo Osaka in Japan for 2025