Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 96.
- Approval of allocating an emergency budget to execute the linking project of Tullkarm power station to the Surra power station in order to urgently address the shortage of electricity in the city of Tulkarm.
- Approval of the electricity tariffs for home internet subscriptions in the northern and central Jordan Valley to support the steadfastness of their residents.
- Providing fiscal assistance for the coverage of the financial obligations of the General Union of Palestinian Women as well as the Palestinian Samaritan Sect.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits for individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Approval of a number of fund requests for nonprofit companies.