Decisions of the Palestinian`s cabinet meeting No. 77.
- Formation of the water sector reform committee, provided that the committee shall study the water sector reform plan converting it into applicable projects.
- Approval of allocating of finance amounted to (€ 646,615) to execute a purification station project for the western villages in the governorate of Nablus.
- Approval of Palestine (2019-2030) Food and Nutrition Security National Policy, as well as the (2020-2022) Food and Nutrition Security and Sustainable Agriculture National Investment Plan.
- Establishment of a special committee for the purchase of the ( COVID - 19 ) vaccination provided that the committee shall coordinate with the companies and the service providers to follow up the necessary legal and technical procedures of safety entry, usage and storage of the vaccine
- Ratification of the memorandum of understanding for civil protection cooperation signed between the Ministry of Interior and its counterpart in the Kingdom of Morocco to enhance the cooperation relationships in the fields of civil protection as well as lives, property and environment.
- Agreement of the 2020 direct purchase of the vaccine for cattle`s foot and mouth disease (A+O).
- Approval of a number of fund requests for non- profit organizations.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.