The Palestinian government declares its full support for the position of President Mahmoud Abbas and thePalestinian leadership that rejects the UAE-Israel-US announcement on the normalization of relations between UAE and the occupying power.
- Normalizing relations and conducting prayers in the Al-Aqsa Mosque while under Israel's sovereignty is rejected.
- The Emirati people are our people, the UAE flag is an Arab flag, and our rejection of normalization does not affect our respect towards our people in the UAE.
- The government will continue to adhere to the Palestinian leadership's directives and implement its national plans. We will also continue to face the Israeli annexation and settlement plans.
- I salute the public employees for their patience and steadfastness in light of the current financial crisis caused by the occupying power.
- The Palestinian leadership is expected to convene on Wednesday to discuss several issues related to the future of our national project.
- We hope that you will continue to adhere to public safety measures. To protect your beloved ones and abide by the safety conditions.
- We are exerting efforts to improve our health capabilities as autumn and winter seasons are approaching.
- The largest laboratory in Palestine will be inaugurated tomorrow in Jericho, and another lab will be inaugurated in Tulkarm, which will increase the number of COVID-19 tests.
- I am pleased to inform you that the signs of economic recovery have appeared, whether in the pace of economic wheel movement or the volume of granted aid and loans.