A statement issued by the Prime Minister's Office regarding the spread of Corona virus
Pursuant to the recommendation of the Palestinian Ministry of Health and taking into consideration what is happening in the countries of the ocean and the world regarding the spread of Corona virus, the Prime Minister's Office announces the following:
- All Palestinians returning from countries with Coronavir virus infection must undergo examination at the crossings, and subject themselves to house isolation for a period of no less than 14 days from the date they left the infected countries.
- Foreigners coming to the Palestinian territories from the affected countries are required to take the necessary tests and undergo isolation procedures as well
- Postponing any international conferences scheduled for the Palestinian territories
- It is forbidden for officials to travel by plane to any place in the world, and it is advised that citizens do not travel on planes because they are closed places.
- Stop all military courses abroad until further notice.
- Halting the daily trunk trade through bridges and crossings with what is known as "sailors" until further notice.
- It is prohibited to gather more than 1000 people in any open festivals and mass activities.
- It is prohibited to gather more than 50 people in one closed place
- People aged 60 and over, who suffer from chronic diseases such as heart, pressure, diabetes, stress and respiratory illnesses, are advised not to gather in crowded and public places or to contact with returnees from abroad who have influenza indicators.
- It is recommended to follow up the periodicals issued by the Ministry of Health on the disease.
- The Ministry of Health advises citizens to avoid shaking hands and kissing at social events and celebrations
Wishing everyone health and wellness.