Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 94.
- Approval of the recommendations of the permanent technical committee regarding leasing, authorization and investment of government land, and announcing to citizens in a number of governorates that doors are open for investment requests submission with accordance to the government development plan with more than ( 995 ) dunums suitable for cultivation, tourism, industrial and solar energy purposes.
- Approval of the recommendations of the tourism sector support special committee, including the payments of all benefits related to tax refunds and the extension of the investments promotion privileges granted to companies and entities which have been operating in the sector for (3 years) from the permissible period.
- Approval of providing financial support to 2021 budget of Mahmoud Darwish Foundation _ Al jalil/ Kafr Yasif
- Providing financial assistance to the Arab Tourist Guide`s Union.
- Allowing the Bethlehem Chamber of Commerce and Industry to exempt the registered members of the Chamber from the tourism sector from the annual subscription fee for the year 2021.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits for individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Postponing the holding of the Local Councils` elections for (6 months), so that it shall be held on 11/13/2021.