Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 143.
- Establishment of a specialized unit for net lending and debt collection.
- Formation of a joint working team for the Local Authorities revenues.
- Ratification of the signed agreement between the Cabinet Secretariat, the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
- Postponing the local elections in the southern governorates until proper conditions, and holding the (second phase) of elections in the northern governorates according to the approved previous date on 03//26/2022.
- Approval of the National Epidemiological Committee recommendations.
- Formation of a ministerial committee to study the issue of customs exemptions for people with special needs, and develop a bylaw for this purpose.
- Approval of unifying allowances due to work nature for administrators working in the Ministry of Education. Provided that it is identical to allowances granted to administrators of the origin of a teacher, and in accordance with the academic qualifications
- Approval of applying the unified staff system to include all employees of the Palestine Technical University (Kadoorie).
- Referral of a number of security services employees to early retirement up on their request.
- Direct procurement for database special programs licenses for the Land Authority.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.