Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 95.
- Formation of a ministerial committee as well as a technical committee provided that the committee shall set a program fostering the Palestinian narrative, which includes preparing reliable information about the Palestinian cities and towns and disseminating it to all media outlets.
- Adopting the rules of determining the time zone of the State of Palestine.
- Approval of the attendance restrictions in the higher education institutions ensuring the quality and credibility of the educational process.
- Approval of the official holidays on religious and national holidays in Palestine for the year 2021 AD.
- Establishment of the Palestinian Correspondence Firm and assigning the Monetary Authority to manage it.
- Formation of a ministerial committee provided that the committee shall prepare a plan to manage and confront the Israeli incitement against the Palestinian curricula
- Allocate fund to construct a sewage treatment plant as well as a sewage network for the area surrounding the Hewara well.
- Approval of the work of the Special Bidding Committee to conduct an international tender for the investment project Zahrat Al-Finjan landfill.
- Approval of a number of fund requests for nonprofit companies.