Accreditation of Electronic payments (EPAY) project agreement with the consortium formed from the Middle East Payment Service (MEPS) Company, Experts Integrated Solutions (EIS) Company, and Madfooatcomn Company for Electronic Payments.
- Extending the accreditation period of documentations issued from the account of the Ministry of Finance / the (palSim) Biometric project of Palestinian identity and passports.
- Approval of the 2021-2023 agricultural cluster development plan in Salfit governorate (Steadfastness and Development) at a cost of ($ 30.721.240).
- Ratification of the signed agreement between the Ministry of Education and the General Union of the Palestinian Teachers.
- Approval of fees against repeated checkups services provided by the Civil Defense
- Completion of the special training program for unifying the measurements of bidding and contracting with the technical staff of the local authorities, local councils, and government departments.
- Approval of the recommendations of the permanent technical committee for leasing, authorization and investment in the government land regarding the rental of land in the governorate of Jericho.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Approval of the courts of appeals` formation bylaw and determining their spatial validity.