Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 113.
- Approval of Palestine`s Fire Prevention and protection Code to ensure the highest level of security and safety in public and private facilities and buildings.
- Approval of cleaning up electronic waste policy to get rid of waste resulting from electronic uses of government institutions.
- Approval of the organizational structure of the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Empowerment.
- Extending of term of office for the chairperson of the board of directors of Palestine Electricity Transmission Company until the end of 2021.
- Approval of direct purchase to money transfer services that includes feeding ATMs and banks fund from AMAN Exchange Company for Cash and Valuables Transportation and Financial Services.
- Approval of direct purchase of electric chargers spare tools from (Vertiv) French Company, to carry out the maintenance of Al - Jalama sub-station in Jenin city.
- Approval of direct purchase of maintenance services for the Ministry of Health computerized health service system (HIS).
- Approval of direct purchase of the Ministry of Interior security and protection licensing renewal programs.
- Approval of fund requests for a number of nonprofit companies.
- Referral to H.E the President Mahmoud Abbas, the draft law amending the decision by law no. (26) For the year 2021 AD, regarding the amendment of the penal code no. (16) For the year 1960 AD, and its amendments, the new bill comes with the aim of protecting the medical and health staff as well as facilities.
- Assigning police forces to provide the maximum protection and guard the strategic transmission stations in the villages of ( Surra, Beit Ula, and Aljalama).