Decisions of the Palestinian`s cabinet meeting No. 82.
1. Consider Sunday 11/15/2020 AD, as an official holiday in Palestine at the occasion of Palestinian Independence Day.
2. Ratification of the cooperation a agreement in the fields of general and higher education with the Turkish government to execute joint projects in developing the fields of curriculum, E - Learning, technical and vocational education, and training.
3. Approval of the human cadre development plan in the electricity sector`s institutions.
4. Ratification of the memorandum of understanding between the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics, the Ministry of Labor and the German Agency for International Cooperation (GIZ) to establish labor market observatories in Palestine.
5. Ratification of an a agreement and a memorandum of understanding between the Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics and the German Agency for International Cooperation
(GIZ), represented by:
- Agreement for enhancing the Bureau of Statistics abilities to collect and provide comprehensive information to develop the agricultural sector.
- Agreement regarding the effect of the Corona Pandemic on the Palestinian social and economic conditions as well as the Palestinian institutions.
6. Approval of a number of fund requests for non – profit companies.
7. Approval of appointing a committee to carry out the tasks of the Al - Nuwy`ama and Al Dyuk Al Fawqa Municipal councils in Jericho.
8. Approval of the Palestine Fund financial and administrative system for compensating road accidents victims.
9. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies to possess immovable real estates.
10. Ratifying the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) agreement for providing loan guarantees to the companies of the Palestinian private sector.