Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 149.
1. Referral to H.E of the draft law amending the civil service law No. (4) of 1998, and its amendments.
2. Adopting the period of absence of the mother on maternity leave as part of the retirement benefits.
3. Approval of granting an annual award for the best woman in all sectors.
4. Offering incentives to encourage girls to enroll in university vocational education.
5. Declaring Tuesday 08/03/2022 an official holiday on the occasion of International Women`s Day.
6. Nominating the members of the board of directors of the Palestinian National Institute of Public Health.
7. Approval of allocating funds to complete the establishment of the new head quarter of the Anti - Corruption Commission.
8. Approval of additional permanent financial allocations for maintenance and works resulted by weather conditions.
9. Approval of direct purchase of medicines for the Ministry of Health.
10. Formation of a committee to communicate with the Local councils surrounding "Ramon" sanitary landfill project in the governorate of Ramallah and Al-Bireh.
Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess