Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 97.
- Approval of the recommendations of the ministerial committee formed to study the administrative demands of professional unions, especially with regard to the financial impact of the job allowances in the 2021 budget.
- Prohibiting civil servants from practicing any profession outside their official career without a prior permission, and assigning the State Audit Administrative Control Bureau to follow up the implementation of this decision and take the necessary legal measures against the employees who violate the rules of the decision, under penalty of legal liability.
- Adopting the digital content working mechanism for enhancing the Palestinian narrative.
- Adopting the logo of Nablus University for Vocational and Technical Training.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits for individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Approval of the changing orders of the rehabilitation project of Qalqas - Hebron crossroads.