Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 127.
- Approval of license document of the optical fiber service companies.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Supervision ministerial Committee regarding the project of National Spatial Plan, as well as the document of e-Government services, and the e- Payment financial policy.
- Replacing members of the National Economic Empowerment Foundation board of directors.
- Establishing a satellite TV channel for youth under the name of “Palestine Youth Channel".
- Formation of A ministerial committee to promote the Palestinian narrative.
- Dissolving the Nabi Elias village council and attaching it to the municipality of Qalqilya.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.