Decisions of the Palestinian`s cabinet meeting No. 85.
- Establishment of civil peace and reform higher committee to contribute in preserving the cohesion structure of the Palestinian societal.
- Formation of a technical committee to set the establishment foundations of a Palestinian Food and Drug Safety Council.
- Allocating fund of Nis 4 million to deal with bad weather emergency conditions during wintertime.
- Approval of the 2021-2022 National Employment Strategy, as a unified reference for the Palestinian employment priorities, which were prepared in cooperation with all partners aiming at achieving the desired economic performance.
- Approval of the recommendations of the General Petroleum Authority board of directors to supply the Palestinian market with gas and oil derivatives for 2021-2022.
- Approval of handling the accumulated debts of a number of faltering oil and gas stations to enable them to resume providing their services to citizens.
- Approval of a number of fund requests for non – profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as to companies to possess immovable real estates.