Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 195.
- Disburse an urgent relief assistance to the municipality of Hiwara in the governorate of Nablus.
- Formation of a committee to assess damages caused by settler’s assaults against the citizens of Hiwara and the neighboring villages.
- Approval of direct purchase of carpets for the Ibrahimi Holy Mosque in the city of Hebron as part of the preparation for the holy month of Ramadan.
- Approval of supplying sleeping bags to relieve the earthquake`s victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Referral to the competent parties to take the required measures to improve the government services across the governorates.
- Approval of extension of work with the supply agreement of cellular phones services in the governorates.
- Amendment of the formation decision of the technical committee to consider the required measures and mechanisms for completing the establishment of the unified record of companies and business trade.
- Formation of a special bidding committee for World Bank Projects Unit at the Ministry of Education.
- Extension of the work of the Ministerial Committee to nominate the chairperson of Palestine Technical University (Khadoori).
- Approval of the changing order No. (8) For the undertaker contract of Jenin Industrial Zone.
- Approval of the job description and specification cards for tow database experts in the ministry of Interior.
- Approval of two job description cards for experts to work at the Environment Quality Authority (an expert of climate change and an expert in environmental protection).
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Appointing the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Investment Promotion and Industrial Estate Authority.
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to upgrade, promote and employ civil servants.