Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 89.
- Considering Thursday January 7th, 2021 as an official holiday in Palestine on Eastern Orthodox Christmas.
- Adopting "Technology and Public Administration Cluster" as a road map for the Palestinian digital economy based on knowledge and information.
- Approval of dealing procedures with the problem of employees stranded outside the country due to closures caused by the Corona pandemic.
- Approval of customs tariffs for costs and revenues for frequencies and professions of communication, information technology and express mail
- Approval of allocating funds form the 2021 annual budget to conduct financial settlements for Jerusalem schools.
- Formation of a ministerial committee set to develop selecting and employing principles, procedures and standards for new teachers.
- Approval of extending the advisory contract for following up the implementation of the Gaza reconstruction`s Kuwaiti grant.
- Approval of a number of fund requests for non - profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies for possessing immovable real estates.
- Approval of cancellation, merging and annexation of 30 non-ministerial government institutions with the aim of developing the services, raising the level of coordination, preventing duplication and rationalizing expenditures.