- Giving the residents of remote areas the priority of appointment at the positions available there by the Ministry of Health to provide medical and health services in those areas.
- Formation of a committee to study the creation and use of a Palestinian currency as a unit of account, and to name it.
- Purchasing a basket of medicines for the Ministry of Health and the Military Medical Services with a unified bid.
- Approval of purchasing heavy equipment to deal with illegal vehicles in the city of Hebron.
- Increasing the financial allocations required to purchase the printing service of the commemorative stamps.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Appointing (4) experts to work as engineers in the industrial areas.