Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 179.
- Provide financial assistance to support the steadfastness of citizens in Jenin, Nablus, Shuafat refugee camp and Anata in the city of Jerusalem.
- Decision regarding the percentage of property tax and its distribution between the Government and the Ministry of Local Government.
- Approval of renewal and replacement to the members of the Agricultural Disaster Risk Reduction and Insurance Fund Board of Directors.
- Approval of transfer for projects budget items to the Higher Youth and Sports Council.
- Approval of direct purchase solar cells installation project for the General Cabinet Secretariat.
- Approval of study committee recommendations for the government needs of land and property.
- Approval of extending the transportation service bids for the hospitals, centers and facilities of the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non – profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Approval of the general framework of the Organizational Structure of the Ministry of Finance.
- Approval of the general framework of the Organizational Structure of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
- Approval of a number of job description cards for several government departments.
- Accreditation of the Land Authority offices as central departments in the Governorates.
- Approval of amending the regular courts fees schedule.
- Referral to H.E the President of the State of Palestine to allocate plots of land in the governorates.
- Formation of a ministerial committee to follow up negotiations with the Investment Fund regarding the “Gaza Marine" Gas Field Agreement.
- Job gradation for the heads of units and the directors of directorates.