Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 148.
- Formation of a committee to follow up the occupation attacks on Al Ibrahimi Mosque in the city of Hebron.
- Announcing Monday 02/28/2022, as an official Holiday on the ascension journey (Al Isra and Al Miraj) of Prophet Muhammad.
- Approval of closing the (2017-2020) debts against purchasing vaccines from (UNICEF).
- Approval of purchase`s changing orders to medical consumables for the Ministry of Health.
- Referral of a number of security servants on early retirement up on their request.
- Approval of the terms of reference required for contract experts posts in the Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Empowerment.
- Approval of extending the service period for the teacher "Ghalib Ali Jawhar Halabia", , who is an employee in the Ministry of Endowment and Religious Affairs, at Dar Al-Aytam Islamic Boys School/ Al Azariya.
- Approval of debt settlement for Imad Al-Din Abu Zeit station in the governorate of Tubas.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Ministerial committee for defining the policies and standards regulating the work of the “technical committee to develop a vision for the establishment of wastewater treatment plants to be used for agricultural purposess.
- Approval of granting funds to a number of non- profit companies.
- Approval of amending the Complaints Regulation No. (8) of 2016.
- Approval of amending the General Procurement Regulation No. (5) of 2014, and its amendments.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.