Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 187.
- Exempting livestocks breeders from chlamydia vaccination fees.
- Approval of establishing a Palestinian commission for Cinema and Culture.
- Approval of the job description of an expert in management and reform at the Cabinet General Secretariat.
- Formation of a ministerial committee to study the proposals submitted to establish a national memorial for Nakba.
- Approval of a specialized bidding committee to open the wheat silos tenders.
- Approval of purchasing spare parts to carry out the periodic maintenance of electrical transfer stations.
- Approval of purchasing a project for solar cells installations in Berak Suleiman.
- Approval of purchase of licenses and operating systems for the Postal Bank`s and ATM`S systems.
- Approval of the recommendations of the technical committee emanated from the Ministerial Committee to supervise the National Spatial Plan Project.
- Approval of granting purchase permits to individuals as well as to companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Approval of renewal for the monthly allocations of the popular organization’s office.
- Approval of acquisition or a purchase of a building for the interest of the High Judicial Council.