Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 180.
- Approval of increase by (25%) for Infants Nutrition Supplement of (Vitamin 500 IU vit D2 200U Drop).
- Approval of allocating a sum of money to cover emergencies and damages resulting from bad weathers in winter 2022-2023.
- Approval of disbursing the rental costs of the land rented by the General Administration of Crossings and borders.
- Appointment of representatives at the board of directors of the Palestinian National Economic Empowerment Institution.
- Approval of contracting with heavy vehicles drivers to work at the Ministry of Agriculture within the Jordan Valley Action Plan.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Ministerial Committee to follow up the Negotiations with the Investment fund regarding the development agreement of "Gaza Marine" gas field.
- Formation of a ministerial committee to follow up Wadi Al - Nar road project in Bethlehem.
- Approval of extending the work of the committee to study the issue of "land owned by the United Arab Company for Bricks Industry".
- Approval of the establishment criteria of directorates of government departments in the governorates.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Approval of job gradation for the Head of Service Purchase Unit at the Ministry of Health.
- Announcing Tuesday, 15th of November 2022 AD, an official holiday in Palestine on the occasion of Independence Day.