Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 88.
1. Ratification of the amended code of conduct and public work ethics.
2. Approval of the electrical energy selling tariffs from the Palestinian Electricity Transmission Company to the energy distribution companies supplying with electricity through main transmission stations.
3. Approval of allocating fund to assist Jerusalemite to confront and thwart the occupation plans aiming at Judaizing the center city plan of Jerusalem “the Capital".
4. Approval of a number of fund requests for non- profit companies`.
5. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals and companies to possess immovable real estates.
6. Approval of a two phases implementation project to construct the Jenin power generation station.