Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 212.
- Disbursing the second installment to protect the property of Askar family from diversion and confiscation.
- Formation of a technical committee to re construct the damaged parts of the city of Jenin and its Camp.
- Announcing Thursday 07/20/2023 AD, an official holiday on Hijri New Year (1445).
- Formation of a ministerial committee to study the file of diversion of Christian real estates in Jerusalem.
- Formation of a special committee for roads traffic safety.
- Replacing a number of members at the Board of Directors of the Palestinian Agricultural Credit Institution.
- Referral of a number of civil servants on early retirement upon their request.
- Approval of the public institutions financial system.
- Adding the Public Prosecution to the membership of the National Committee to Reduce Suicide Attempts.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as to companies to possess real estates.
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to attach the approved fee schedules charged by the General Petroleum Authority to the decision by law No. (5) of 2023 regarding the General Petroleum Authority.