Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 193.
1. Formation of a special bidding committee to construct fuel and gas strategic storage facility in Palestine.
2. Purchasing sleeping bags to relief earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
3. Announcing Saturday Feb 18, 2023 AD corresponding to Rajab 27,1444 AH a national holiday on the occasion of Al Isra` wal Miraj
4. Approval of lawyers’ contracts renewal with the Commission of Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs.
5. Approval of extension for contracts of employees working at the Ministry of Education.
6. Approval of contracting with an employee to work at the Ministry of Social Development.
7. Employees of current contracts who have been working at government`s departments for long periods shall have the right to compete for the announced vacancies of appointment or confirmation purposes.
8. Ratification of the deal agreement of Adel Zaiter Girls` Primary School in the city of Nablus between the Ministry of Education and the owner of the school`s building.
Approval of paying the Internet service fee bills due on the Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities