Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 135.
- Approval of the recommendations of the permanent technical committee for leasing, authorization and investment of government land.
- Ratification of the signed partnership memorandum of understanding between the Land Authority and the North Electricity Distribution Company to invest on public treasury land to establish a solar power plant.
- Ratification of the signed agreement between Palestine`s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Brotherly Republic of Iraq.
- Ratification of the signed memorandum of understanding between the government of Palestine and the government of Saint Christopher and Nevis Union for ` mutual visas exemption to the holders of diplomatic, official and ordinary passports.
- Approval of contracting with two experts to work at the Ministry of Jerusalem Affairs.
- Approval of disbursing payments due to “Sparkle Company for Technology and Trade “against its work in the Ministry of Labor.
- Appointment of employees working on contracts with battered women in the Ministry of Social Development.
- Approval of direct purchase of raw materials, tools and equipment for the Ministry of Labor Vocational Centers.
- Disbursing sum of money to "Jamal Decor" against its work in the Ministry of Labor during (2018-2019).
- Allocate fund to execute development projects for private sector in Nablus, according to the plan of the Ministry of National Economy.
- Formation of a national committee to supervise the transition of Palestine’s TV broadcasting from analogue to digital.
- Formation of a committee to prepare an investment vision on the land of "Junaid Prison" in Nablus.
- Amending the technical committee establishment decision for preperation of a project plan and vision to use the water of "Wadi Al bathan" for irrigation and enhancement of drinkable water stockpile.
- Authorizing the Land Authority to accredit the power of attorney organized and approved by the Palestinian embassies, and took place between Palestinians with foreign nationalities, exceptionally, before the date of 10/04/2021, and after ensuring that all legal requirements are met including notary acknowledgment and security safety.
- Referral of a number of civil servants to early retirement up on their request.
- Approval of granting additional fund to a number of non- profit companies.
- Approval of completing the implementation procedures for re- constructing Haifa- Jenin road project through “Brothers Contracting and General Contracting Company".
- Approval of the additional rehabilitation works for the project of linking road of (Ein Arik- Deir Ibzi-Kafr Nima) in the governorate of Ramallah and Al-Bireh.