Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 198.
- Approval of the final recommendations conducted by the committee to assess the damages caused by settler`s attacks against the Palestinian residents of Hawara and the neighboring villages.
- Formation of a technical committee to assess the damages caused by the Israeli forces raids and settlers assaults against the Palestinian governorates.
- Formation of a national committee to prepare for Palestine participation at the International Horticultural Expo 2023 Doha, Qatar.
- Approval of job description cards for a number of vacancies at the Ministry of Telecom and Information Technology.
- Approval of Contract to transport the solid wastes from the site of the solar energy plant of north Gaza treatment plant.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
- Approval of the notary bonds system.