Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 175.
- Allocate fund to disburse the financial dues of the security service members from a soldier to a first assistant.
- Approval of amendments to the certificates equivalency mechanism.
- Cancellation of the Cabinet decision No. (18/165/20/M.W/M.A) for the year 2022, regarding the extension of the unpaid leave to an additional year.
- Approval of allocating fund to protect the Ministry of Health electronic system.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Approval of disbursing an advance payment to the joint services council to purchase the required equipment for Zahrat - Al Finjan landfill.
- Approval of extending the signed contract with the International Consultation Company (T.H) regarding the energy agreement (PPA) for additional month starting on 09/13/2022.
- Formation of a technical team to participate in the 27th United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP27).
- Referral to H.E the President of the State of Palestine to allocate plots of lands in all Palestinian governorates.
- Allocate fund to finish the last floor of Rafidia Hospital in Nablus.