Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 142.
- Prohibit permissions to people without valid Vaccination certificate or (PCR) examination to enter the institutions.
- Emphasis on the adherence to the health protocols and control procedures approved by the Ministry of Health to confront the Corona virus.
- Allocation of funds to support projects in the governorate of Jericho and the Jordan Valley.
- Adoption of the (2022-2026) Palestine Strategy for Statistical Data.
- Announcing the 15th of December of every year as a national day for Palestinian embroidery.
- A Project for greening Palestine for the (2021-2022) agricultural season.
- Ratification of the signed cooperation agreement between the Palestinian Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research and the National Council of Universities (CNU) with the National Institute of Technology (INATEC) in Nicaragua.
- Replacing the representative of the Ministry of Finance at the board of directors of the Palestinian Electricity Transmission Company.
- Approval of procedures for the land and water settlement and the land settlements Authority.
- Approval of extending the referral period of Zahrat Al Finjan project tender
- Approval of the recommendations of the ministerial committee to supervise the project of the national spatial plan.
- Approval of the recommendations of the technical team for studying the implications of the other side barriers on Palestinian agricultural exports.
- Approval of the general framework of the organizational structure for Nablus University for Vocational and Technical Education.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
- Placement to H.E the President of the State of Palestine to appoint the Brigadier Ibrahim Abed Alsalam Khalil as a general director for the Civil Defense General Directorate. .
- Formation of a committee to follow up and eliminate encroachments and attacks on state lands in the Governorate of Jericho and the Jordan Valley.