Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 130.
1. Allocate fund of (half a million dollars) from the 2021 development budget of the Ministry of agriculture to start implementing the ministry`s activities in the area of Al rashaida in Bethlehem.
2. Formation of a legal committee to review the Local Authorities decision by law and its amendments.
3. Formation of a technical committee to study the situation of Bethlehem Water and Sewage Department, and prepare a reform action plan improving the performance of the department according to the implemented regulations.
4. Adding the legal advisor of H.E the President of the State of Palestine to the membership of the Permanent Ministerial Administrative Committee.
5. Delegating number of Municipalities to collect taxes and unpaid fines instead the Local Authorities.
6. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
Referral to H.E the President of the State of Palestine to allocate part of a plot of land No. (39), Bloc No. (3), from the land of Al rami village in Jenin, with a space of (7.175 m), for the benefit of the Ministry of Local Government to establish girls secondary school in the village