Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 188.
- Referral to .H.E President of the State of Palestine to allocate a plot of land with a space of (1.326m2) from land No. (67) Bloc No. (43003) from the land of Hebron for the interest of the Land Authority and the purpose of constructing a headquarter for the Authority in Hebron.
- Approval of allocating a sum of money for a project of rehabilitation and widening of Aqraba`s Main Street/ Nablus.
- Approval of replacing and renewal for a number of members at the Capital Market Authority Board of Directors.
- . Amending the decision of establishment of a managerial unit for money collection and net lending.
- Adding Nablus municipality to the municipalities that have been authorized to collect property taxes and unpaid fines.