Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 199.
- Ratification of the signed agreement with syndicates.
- Approval of the National Executive Plan for the recommendations of the Committee on the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination.
- Approval of the 2022 distribution schedule of road transport`s fees and fines for the local authorities of the southern governorates.
- Approval of covering needs and purchasing equipment to enhance the steadfastness of the residents of Masafer Yatta.
- Renewal of the 2023 monthly allocations for the Palestinian Federation of Veterans and War Victims.
- Formation of a committee to classify contractors of various types of work.
- Approval of the recommendations concluded by the team to deal with the issue of accumulated defaulted debts on fuel and gas stations.
- Contracting with a pediatric resuscitation specialist to work at the Palestinian Medical Complex.
- Referral of a number of civil servant on early retirement upon their request.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as to companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Submission to H.E President of the State of Palestine to approve the draft law of 2023 emergency budget.