Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 152.
- Ratification of the MOU with the Republic of Libya to establish a political consultation committee.
- Ratification of the MOU with the Republic of Libya to exempt Palestinians holding diplomatic passports from entry visas.
- Ratification of the MOU with the Republic of Libya to establish a Joint Ministerial Committee for Technical Cooperation.
- Ratification of the MOU with the Republic of Libya to cooperate in the field of employment.
- Ratification of the MOU between the Investment Promotion and Industrial Estate Agency and Dubai foreign Direct Investment (FDI).
- Changing the official working hours during the holy month of Ramadan for the year 1443 AH, to be from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, provided that the work returns to normal after the end of the holy month.
- Approval of allocating funds to purchase the necessary needs to decorate the city of Jerusalem during the holy month of Ramadan of 1443 AH.
- Approval of increasing the value of service purchase from charitable and Civil Society Organizations.
- Approval of providing (5000) internet line for needy families in the remote areas.
- Approval of appointment for the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Palestinian Electricity Transmission Company.
- Formation of a steering committee for the administrative unit of net lending and money collection.
- Approval of the recommendations of the permanent ministerial infrastructure committee at its meeting No. (6) on 12/01/2022, to approve the list of infrastructure projects for the Energy and Natural Resources Authority and the Ministry of Local Government.
- Formation of a ministerial committee to review the final draft law of Domestic Violence Prevention.
- Adding a representative from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates to the membership of the special committee to follow up the issue of stamps, postcards, revenue`s stamps and alimony fund.
15. Approval of granting funds to a number of non- profit companies.
16. Approval of Contracting with Mr. “Ismail Masri” to work at the Ministry of Local Government.
17. Approval of contracting with Mr. “ Ayed Murar” to work at the Colonization and Wall Resistance Commission..
18. Referral on early retirement for a number of civil servants upon their request.
19. Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable properties.
20. Approval of the lease contract for the rental property by the Jordanian Ahli Bank in Bethlehem Governorate, to install an ATM machine.
21. Submission to H.E the President of the State of Palestine to appoint Mr. Nafie Ahmad Abdel Rahman Assaf as undersecretary of the Ministry of Education.