Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 202.
- Eid Al Fitr official holiday for the year 1444 AH starts on Thursday morning corresponding 04/20/2023 AD and ends on Monday night corresponding 04/24/2023 AD. Provided that the official working hours return to usual on Tuesday 04/25/2023 from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Announcing Monday 05/01/2023 AD an official holiday on the occasion of Labor Day.
- Approval of the security cooperation MOU between the Ministry of Interior in Palestine and the Ministry of Interior in Iraq.
- Approval of the signed agreement between the government of the State of Palestine and the government of the Republic of Turkey in the field of environmental cooperation.
- Approval of appointing a number of contracts for employees working at the General Prosecution.
- Approval of contracting with a pediatric heart surgeon specialist to work at Palestine Medical Complex in Ramallah.
- Approval of contracting with an employee to work at the Ministry of Waqf and Religious Affairs for six months.
- Approval of contracting with an employee to work at the Ministry of Transport and Communications for six months.
- Approval of the recommendations of the Technical Committee for Regulating the Tobacco Sector in Palestine in its meeting No. (4) on 03/28/2023.
- Approval of the recommendations of the National Team for Information Security in its meeting No. (9) on 03/20/2023.
- Formation of a bidding committee to open a tender for training in the field of programming and coding in the State Ministry for Entrepreneurship and Empowerment.
- Referral of a number of security members on early retirement upon their request.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to reconstitute the Board of Directors of the Monetary Authority.