Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 90.
- Allocate funds for the Mental Health and Psychosocial Support Home of rehabilitating girls in Bethlehem.
- Approval of the 2020-2022 Agricultural Cluster Development Plan “Steadfastness and Development” at a cost of $ 61 million.
- Approval of purchase priorities for governmental buildings.
- Establishment of a committee to study the human rights local and international reports.
- Approval of the recommendations of the permanent technical committee regarding leasing, authorization and investment of government land by citizens, as well as opening doors for them to submit their lease requests.
- Formation of a national committee to reduce the suicide attempts, and develop the mental and social health service` system in Palestine.
- Approval of dissolving and creating new local authorities in the governorates of Hebron, Qalqilya, and Tubas.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess immovable real estates.
- Development of a regulatory plan of the drugs market aiming at providing medicines with affordable prices to all citizens, ensuring its high quality, encouraging competition, preventing monopoly, and giving priority to the competing national products.