Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 204.
- Allocate money to contribute in covering the needs of the governorate of Jericho and the Jordan Valley, during the closure imposed by the occupation forces, and the repeated attacks on Aqbat Jabr refugee camp.
- Approval of direct purchase of antidotes for snakes and scorpions` stings.
- Formation of a ministerial committee for the Zakat Fund in Palestine.
- Adding the Ministry of Agriculture to the membership of the International Committee for the Intergovernmental Hydrological Program.
- Membership of the local authorities at the Board of Directors of the Municipal Development and Lending Fund.
- Appointing a representative for the Ministry of Labor at the Board of Directors of the Cooperative Work Agency.
- Approval of renting a plot of land for the interest of the "Koftec Energy Company" for a period of 25 years, to establish a solar energy plant.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of granting a number of purchase permits to individuals as well as companies to possess real estates.