Decisions taken by the Palestinian Cabinet during its session No. 192.
- Ratification of an MOU to cooperate in the fields of information technology, Telecoms and postal between the Ministry of Telecommunication and Information Technology of the State of Palestine and its counterpart in the Arab Republic of Egypt. .
- Determining the Capital of Palestine Independence Bank for investment and Development.
- Formation of a team to audit on the amount the other side deducts from Palestinian clearance funds.
- Formation of a national team to prepare the annual report on the 2005 Convention to Protect and Promote the Cultural Diversity Expressions, which will be submitted to UNESCO by State of Palestine.
- Adding a representative from the governorate of Hebron to the Membership of the specialized committee to solve the dispute between the Arab`s of Al-Rashaida and the people of Sa`ir.
- Formation of a technical committee to amend the purchase tax rate on motorcycles to in line with the applicable tariff customs and technical specifications.
- Formation of a special biddings committee to rent accommodations for the pilgrims of the State of Palestine for the 1444 AH/ 2023 AD Hajj season.
- Formation of a special biddings committee to rent busses to transport the pilgrims of the State of Palestine (local and International transport) for the 1444 AH/ 2023 AD Hajj season
- Approval of the 2023 budget of the Electricity Sector Regulatory Council.
- Approval of granting fund to a number of non-profit companies.
- Approval of contracts renewal for six doctors to work at the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of a one year contracts renewal for five employees working at the World Bank Project Management Unit in the Ministry of Health.
- Approval of contracts renewal for two employees to work at the Environment Quality Authority.
- Approval of contracting with an employee to work as the general manager of the Industrial Islamic Orphanage School.
- Approval of contracting with an expert to work at the ministry of Telecom and Information Technology.
- Amending an approval decision on the frequencies` tariffs revenues for professions of communications, information technology and express mail.
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to duly issue a draft decision by law regarding regulating and re- formation of Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority" PNINA".
- Referral to H.E President of the State of Palestine to allocate plots of lands in the Palestinian Governorates.